Ready to Join our Team?
Check out our open positions.
Business Development Manager
Reporting to: BU Head
- Initiate and lead new business development process including, but not limited to the following tasks; digital wearable technical & clinical trend research, product and partner sourcing, market feasibility study, terms and conditions negotiation, contract handling, business model development, success factor identification and strategy build up
- Lead BD TF team internally to comprehensively review the value and feasibility of the products under review
- Develop and maintain high level, strategic relationships and shape environment with key stakeholders of the business toward sustainable success.
- Set up milestone for market entry process and follow up and manage the progress with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues
- Ensure marketing and sales strategies taking place based on the foundation of BD activities and key take aways
- Track revenue trend and business progress for the first 3 years of new business development
- Conduct market research on the new technology, competitors, clinical and technological trend, to improve and enhance product portfolio
- Proactively identify business risks and market threats to set up execution plan to mitigate the impact
- Proactively review current business model and build up optimize models for management’s attention and decision at the right timing
- Deliver accurate assessment of opportunities and precise forecasting of sales. Develop deep knowledge of prospects and clients to ensure exposure to the i.SigNal offering by attending regional networking events and conferences.
- Actively contribute Voice of Customer (VOC) to the development of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Professionally and proactively communicate with external and internal customers. Work with internal teams to create customer facing documents (contracts, supply agreements, etc.) of the highest professional level and accuracy.
- Utilize appropriate internal resources to address client issues and move revenue opportunities forward.
- Other responsibilities may include special projects related to key strategic initiatives
Skills / Attributes
- Good leadership and teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
- Good project and time management skills
- Good business knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- A hunger to stay up to date with market trends
- The ability to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of experience in Medical Devices business development, marketing, strategy, and/or management consulting.
- Demonstrated advancement within organizations with increasing responsibilities.
- Proven track record of demonstrated success in a broad range of areas including, but not limited to business development, marketing and sales.
- Excellent computer software skills with demonstrable expertise in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with fluent verbal and written communication in English and Korean. Strong presentation skills required.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, strategic, and interpersonal skills.
- Travel up to 50% of the time to support sales, business development activities, conferences and training.