Ready to Join our Team?
Check out our open positions.
KR Sr. Sales Rep (direct sales)
Position: KR Sr. Sales Rep (direct sales)
- In charge of direct sales in the respective territory in Seoul and Gyeonggi area
Run overall sales process including opportunity identification, development, project management, sales closing, inventory management, and collection management
Take strategic, proactive, and responsible action to achieve sales target
Do sales funnel management for opportunity management and forecast accuracy
Assess sales coverage by region, by use case(application) and plan and execute sales coverage enhancement strategy that is well aligned with given market penetration target
Identify top 50 accounts by region, set up penetration/conversion plan and execute it
Set up reference sites out of top tier general hospitals and medical checkup centers
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and continuously updated professional selling skills
- Set up success case and replicate the execution
- Continuously monitor competitor landscape and share strategic insight to the organization
- Continuously expand sales coverage (both geographically and by use case segment) including arrhythmia diagnosis market, medical checkup market, as well as patient monitoring market.
- Continuously monitor and identify new business opportunities with new products in pipeline and provide feedback to product development team, marketing and clinical affairs team.
- Proactively give inputs to marketing and take own sales action to utilize marketing events to maximize sales opportunity development and contacts with potential customers
- Leverage KOLs of Korea and other region to support KOL development and management of own territory
- Abide by compliance and code of conduct of the company
Skills and Attributes
- Entrepreneur and aggressive attitude with seasoned self-management skill
- Great people skills, good communicator and DO-er
- Professional, mature and seasoned attributes to represent the company to business partners and customers in Korea market
- Achiever, entrepreneur, people developer, self-starter, customer oriented, team player, big picture mindset
- SFDC experience or sales funnel management skill
- 3~7 years’ experience with direct sales(top tier and general hospital) in medical device(equipment and disposables) company
- Experience in CV(EP even better) market and medical checkup market as well as new hospital project management is preferred
- Experience of distributor management is a plus
- Experience of new market/business development from the scratch, and a market opener is a plus
- MNC experience and mid-high business English speaker is preferred