Ready to Join our Team?
Check out our open positions.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
- Wire-free 7 day ambulatory ECG patch for diagnostic purpose
- Multiparameter patient monitoring wireless patch
- More in pipeline
- Lead and develop Go-To-Market strategy with marketing/sales team
- New product launch including extensive marketing collateral preparation, pricing, marketing event organization
- Value proposition development by use case/application
- Build up reimbursement strategy as well as engage and work closely with multiple key stakeholders and reimbursement expert to meet the required result
- Coordinate clinical study process and key stakeholders
- Plan, manage and update marketing budget and its expenditure
- Develop & manage KOLs targeting developing international medical advisory board with APAC partners
- Deliver product training to sales team and business partners
- Manage product life cycle and plan seamless transition for product phase-out.
- Collect stakeholders’ opinion and provide consolidated market insight to R&D team for new product pipeline management
- Conduct online/offline market research and competitive landscape monitoring to provide marketing intelligence to strategy build up
- Monitor best practice business cases to leverage and create synergy across the region
- Assess and monitor market trend and make significant contribution to continuous market trend analysis with real world cases collected from the market /li>
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with marketing/sales role at multi-national medical device company
- Experience in cardiology field / ECG products is a plus
- Strong English skills in both written and spoken communication
- Outstanding communication and strong team player spirit